Whether you’re totally new to NSX, or a network pro, this course is for YOU! VCP-NV 2021
What you’ll learn
- Understand key concepts related to NSX-T logical switching, routing, and edge services
- How to setup a home lab with NSX-T 3.0 in a Nested Environment
- How NSX-T Multi-Tier routing works
- How to implement NSX-T Services such as DNS, DHCP, and NAT
- You should have a basic understanding of virtualization and networking concepts (what is vSphere, what is a VLAN) prior to beginning this course
***UPDATE: NSX-T 3.1 is out! I included a special “3.1 update” section in this course to show you the changes between the two versions. The good news is, 3.0 and 3.1 are almost identical, so everything in this course is still relevant to 3.1! Federation, and VRF lite updates included!
Why should learning NSX be boring? Tired of death by powerpoint like some other courses? You won’t find that here.
If you’re learning NSX in 2021, DON’T spend your time learning old versions! NSX has defined an end-of-sale date for NSX-V, and replaced it with NSX-T. This course is aimed at the latest and greatest NSX-T version, 3.x! Best yet, this course is filled with hands-on examples, and minimal slides! Here’s feedback from my actual students:
- “Recently I found out that I would be assisting in a project to deploy NSX-T and I can assure you I was super nervous and a bit scared if I’m being honest as I’m a traditional network engineer so this is totally out of my comfort zone. After going through this course, I feel much more comfortable to attempt this deployment”
- “One of the Best courses I took on Udemy”
- “This is one of the best training courses for NSX-T available on the internet”
- “The course is amazing, I followed everything step-by-step in my home lab and everything worked like magic”
My name is Mike, and people know me as the NSX guy. I’ve got years of experience with both Cisco and VMware technologies, including two CCIE certifications, and most importantly, I have struggled through learning this stuff – so I know exactly how to make you an NSX pro! I have taught this same curriculum to many students, and have seen many go on to become the go-to experts on NSX in their companies!
VMware NSX-T is no longer tied to vCenter only, it introduces the ability to network and secure multiple workloads, such as Containers (k8s), Bare Metal servers, and even Public Cloud (AWS/Azure)! This course will focus primarily on vSphere use cases.
In Part One of my NSX-T Fundamentals series, we’ll go through the core NSX-T concepts that you need to know, and I’ll walk you through the FULL deployment of NSX-T 3.0 from scratch. In Part Two of my series, we’ll continue the fun and focus in on security within NSX-T, including microsegmentation, intrusion detection, and more! It’s important to note that this series is VERY heavy on implementation and does not cover every design aspect of NSX-T, my goal is to give you the tools to be able to deploy and use NSX-T, and give you homework for the remaining pieces 🙂
Who this course is for:
- If you’re learning NSX in 2021, then this course is for you!
- Someone coming from an NSX-V background that wants to learn NSX-T
- Someone studying for their VCP-NV in 2021!
Created by Mike Molak
Last updated 3/2021
Size: 1.67 GB