Unity Game Development & Design, Learn Unity Android Game Development with C# & Unity
What you’ll learn
- Build 5 2D & 3D Games With Unity
- Publish Games On Google Play Store
- Earn Money With Video Ads
- Create Own Game Art Works
- Create Online Leaderboards
- Create Achievement Unlock Systems
- You should already be familiar with Unity Interface
- You should already have some idea about Unity C# scripting
(Course Updated on – August 2019)
List Of Games You Will Build:
- 3D ZigZag Game
- Tappy Ball Game
- Fruit Ninja Game
- 3D Flick Football Game
- 3D Runner Game
Other than that you will learn to:
- Integrate Video Ads and Earn Money
- Publish on Google Play Store
- Learn Version Controlling With Git & Github, Bitbucket
- Design Own Game Art Works
- Create Online Game Leaderboards
- Create Achievement Unlock System
Learn the basic concepts, tools, and functions that you will need to build fully functional Android mobile Games with the Unity game engine.
Build a strong foundation in Unity and Android Game Development with this course.
- Unity Installation & Setup
- Android Game Examples
- Game Art Creation
- Version Controlling
- Game Monetization
- Leaderboards implementation
A Powerful Skill at Your Fingertips Learning the fundamentals of Unity Android Game Development puts a powerful and very useful tool at your fingertips. Unity is free, easy to learn, has excellent documentation, and is the game engine used for building android games.
Jobs in unity android game development are plentiful, and being able to learn unity android game development will give you a strong background to more easily build awesome android games.
Content and Overview Suitable for beginning programmers, through this course of 65 lectures and 13 hours of content, you’ll learn all of the unity android game development fundamentals and establish a strong understanding of the concept behind android game development.
Each chapter closes with quizes, putting your new learned skills into practical use immediately.
Starting with the installation of the Unity , Java Development Kit and Android SDK , this course will take you through various unity features and how to use them. By creating example games, you’ll a establish a strong understanding of unity game development.
With these basics mastered, the course will take you through building different example games with unity to learn more about the process of creating mobile android games with unity.
Students completing the course will have the knowledge to create fully functional and ready to publish android games with unity.
Complete with working files, you’ll be able to work alongside the author as you work through each concept, and will receive a verifiable certificate of completion upon finishing the course.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone Who Wants To Build 2D & 3D Games & Earn Money Using Unity Should Take This Course
Created by Raja Biswas, Charger Games
Last updated 8/2019
Size: 9.86 GB