Master the use of Ground Control Points (GCPs) to make your UAV mapping projects absolutely survey grade!!
What you’ll learn
- Master end to end processes and techniques of using Ground Control Points (GCP) for Land Surveying with Drones
- Learn how to achieve pin point global accuracy in your surveying projects
- Learn about various means to capture accurate GCPs off site and on site
- Achieve a fundamental understanding of global coordinate systems and GPS
- Choose the best equipment for capturing GCP at site
- Internalize flight planning workflows with GCPs and master GCP positioning strategy
- Learn the practical aspects of GCP capture and drone flight execution via a real life project
- Skill yourself with GCP processing workflows in Pix4D
- Get clarity on differences in outputs between projects processed with and without GCPs
- Subtitles in English and Spanish
- Basic experience in drone surveying and/or completed Part 1 and Part 2 of our course series
This course is the third part of the 3 course series “The Ultimate Guide for Land Surveying with Drones”.
This part covers end to end processes and techniques of using Ground Control Points (GCPs) for Land Surveying with Drones.
To obtain the highest amount of global accuracy in your drone mapping project, the most common and effective method is to use GCPs.
We have detailed out all the steps involved in strategizing, capturing and processing drone survey data with GCPs.
This course is especially useful for those of you who have experience with aerial surveying and want to make your outputs absolutely survey grade by incorporating global accuracy.
The course series have over 4000 enrollments across 114 countries since it was released 10 months back.
“Great job by instructors to simplify and present the process. The workflow and demonstration of the process were of great value to me.”
“Good explanation and demonstration of the process.”
“Absolutely fantastic! Along with a perfect workflow for using GCPs in an aerial survey, I learned much about the gps technology as well today :)”
“The on site video example was the clincher. Made everything so clear!”
“Interesting course. Look forward to doing the assignments.”
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is passionate about drone applications!
- Anyone who wants to start a drone survey business!
- Anyone who wants to add drone surveying to their existing services!
Created by Huviair Technologies, Vikshut Mundkur, Arjun Janananda
Last updated 8/2020
English English, Spanish
Size: 353.18 MB