Build 11 Projects and go from Beginner to Pro in Python with the World’s Most Fun Project-Based Python Course!
What you’ll learn
- Gain a Solid & Unforgettable Understanding of the Python Programming Language.
- Gain the Python Skills Necessary to Learn In-Demand Topics, such as Data Science, Web Development, AI and more.
- Build 11 Fun and Memorable Python Projects.
- Use Logic and Data Structures to Create Python Programs That Can Think.
- Use Object-Oriented Programming (An Industry-Standard Coding Technique) to Write High Quality Python Code.
- Use Raw Text Data in Python to Generate Automated Messages and Customise User Experiences.
- Use Loops in Python to Improve Code Efficiency and Maximize Your Productivity.
- Create Your Own Custom Python Functions to Simplify Your Code.
- All you need is a desktop/laptop and an internet connection
Why you should take this Python course:
It’s Entertaining: No boring lectures, just me talking you through fun and useful tasks and making you laugh along the way.
It’s Memorable: You’ll learn the “why” behind everything you do, so you remember the concepts and can use them on your own later.
It’s the Perfect Length: The course is just 9 hours long, so you’ll actually be able to finish it and get your certificate.
It Goes at the Perfect Pace: You will learn the Python fundamentals at a pace tailored to beginners. This means you won’t get left behind, and won’t waste time on irrelevant filler.
It’s Practical: You actually use Python to create things. It’s not just dry theory. You can see you’ve understood because you make 11 Python projects that work!
It’s Loved: The course has thousands of five-star reviews from happy students and is rated 4.6/5.
========================= TESTIMONIALS ===========================
“I have tried many Python courses on Udemy, but this one is the best of them all.”
– Natalie – 5 Star Review
“Just WOW, if you want to start Python, this is the place!” – David Cristea – 5 Star Review
“If you can take just one Python course, make sure it’s this one.” – A. Barbosa – 5 Star Review
“The information is extremely well presented. Best Python training I have found so far“ – Tanara – 5 Star Review
“I feel like I am sitting in a theater enjoying a show secretly embedded with Python skills.” – Amit Pradhan – 5 Star Review
“I have other Python courses on Udemy but this one is the best by far. It explains things in a very hands-on and easy to follow method that will have you understanding what you are doing in no time.” – Robert Rodono – 5 Star Review
“This has helped me achieve my dream of being a programmer and I recently joined the FTC (US Federal Trade Commission)” – Mica Moyer – 5 Star Review
The Python Bible is the perfect Python course for beginners. Even if you have no programming experience, don’t worry because this is for people just like you.
In fact, almost 100,000 Python beginners from over 195 countries have used The Python Bible to learn the fundamentals of the Python programming language in a fun and practical way.
The Python Bible puts all the information you need in one place, with clear explanations, passionate delivery, and a series of memorable and engaging Python projects.
There’s no more hunting through YouTube, no more reading confusing blog posts. Everything you need is right here.
The Python Bible will take you from a complete beginner to mastering the fundamentals of Python in just 9 hours.
And 9 hours is the perfect length to cover all the important core topics of Python programming without leaving you behind, and without wasting your time.
Here’s what you will learn:
1. Variables – Learn to conveniently store data in your Python programs!
2. Numbers – Learn how numbers work behind the scenes in your Python programs!
3. Strings – Master the written word and automate messages using text!
4. Logic and Data Structures – Teach your Python programs to think and decide!
5. Loops – Save time and effort, by making computers do the hard work for you!
6. Functions – Automate Tasks by Creating your very own Python Functions that you can use over and over!
7. OOP – Add Python to Your Resumé By Mastering Object-Oriented Programming, an industry-standard programming technique!
We will cover each of these topics step by step, building your skills at just the right pace, and by the end of the course you will have a strong understanding of Python programming and you’ll be ready to create Python scripts on your own.
As you go through the course, you will gain practical, hands-on experience with each of the concepts by working through 11 fun Python projects. In other words, You will learn everything by actually doing it!
With world-class instruction and fun Python projects, everything you learn will stick in your head long after you’re finished (and the good memories will probably make you smile).
Whether you want to get into Data Science, Web Development, AI, or make cool robots with the Raspberry Pi, The Python Bible will teach you the core fundamentals of Python programming so you can get started confidently on your Python programming path!
Try out the course for a full 30 days, with a Udemy-approved Zero Risk, 30 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee! You have absolutely nothing to lose and everything to gain!
Enroll in the Python Bible Now! — You’ll be glad that you did!
Who this course is for:
- For complete programming beginners
- For People who are new to Python
- For people who want to learn Python fundamentals to later transition into more specialised fields like Data Science or Web Development
- Not intended for seasoned developers
Created by Ziyad Yehia, Internet of Things Academy
Last updated 1/2020
English, Portuguese [Auto], 1more
SIze: 1.07 GB