Hands on ethical hacking & penetration testing. Prepare for the CEH & OSCP.
What you’ll learn
- How to setup a penetration testing environment.
- How to use the Linux terminal.
- Networking fundamentals
- How to use networking tools
- Passive information gathering
- Google Dorks
- Information Gathering With Shodan
- Email Harvesting
- DNS Enumeration and zone transfers
- Active information gathering
- Port scanning with Nmap
- Using Nmap scripts
- Web application penetration testing
- HTTP requests and responses
- Burpsuite fundamentals
- Brute force attacks
- Command Injection
- SQL Injection
- Cross Site Scripting (XSS)
- Wireless penetration testing
- Capture handshakes with Airodump-ng
- Cracking passwords with Aircrack-ng
- Generating wordlists with crunch
- DNS spoofing
- Exploiting browsers with BEEF
- MITM Attacks
- Command Injection
- Meterpreter sessions
- Python basics
- Developing a custom backdooor
- Developing a keylogger
- Developing an offensive bruteforce script
- Basic Linux Knowledge
- Basic TCP/IP
Welcome to The Complete Ethical Hacking Bootcamp. This course covers everything you need to know to unlock a career in Ethical Hacking & Penetration Testing.
This course has over 25 hours of ethical hacking content, we have exhaustively covered every topic in regards to Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing.
If you are looking to get started in Ethical Hacking or Penetration Testing, this course is for you. It covers everything you need to know from Linux to web application penetration testing.
Learn ethical hacking and penetration testing with us today starting as a complete beginner working through to coding your own advanced backdoors!
We start with how to set up a Linux system and use basic Unix system commands.
Next, we see how to create a secure penetration testing environment and begin footprinting, scanning, and website penetration testing.
Then, we cover WPA2 wireless network cracking, man in the middle attacks (MITM), system hacking, and python programming fundamentals. Finally, we conclude with writing our own pen-testing tools featuring a reverse shell, keylogger, and a bruteforcer!
ethical hacking course free
ethical hacking course pdf
ethical hacking course near me
ethical hacking course fees
ethical hacking course reddit
ethical hacking certification
ethical hacking course
ethical hacking jobs
ethical hacking salary
ethical hacking definition
ethical hacking tools
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Ethical Hacking Students
- Beginner Penetration Testing Studemts
- CEH Students
Created by HackerSploit Academy
Last updated 6/2019
Size: 16.09 GB