Learn SQL From Scratch Using MySQL Databases, A Complete SQL Course For Beginners
What you’ll learn
- Understand why databases are used.
- How to write SQL queries to insert, update and delete data into database.
- How to write SQL queries to manipulate data.
- How to write complex SQL queries to obtain useful information from the database
- No coding, or technical knowledge required.
- A computer with internet connection.
- No paid tools are required as the tools required for this course are free.
- Passion and curiosity to learn someting new.
SQL Course For Beginners: Learn SQL Using MySQL Database
Here Is What You Get By Enrolling In This Course:
Word-By-Word Explanation: In the entire course, I explain each line of code, without skipping a single line of code.
Practice Examples: Special set of practice examples included at the end of each section.
Awesome Quality Content: Over 5+ hours of HD(1080p) Videos.
Well Structured & Easy To Learn: Course has been specially designed to make it easy for the students to learn SQL.
24 X 7 Support: I will always be there to guide you in your journey to become SQL expert.
Note: Student queries and problems will be answered immediately.
Here Is Everything You Will Learn In This Complete Course:
What are databases and why databases are used.
What is SQL and how it can be used to manipulate data into database.
What are the different types of data definition queries used to create tables.
What are the different types of data manipulation queries which can be used to manipulate data.
We first begin the course with the basic introduction about databases and understand what exactly are databases and why they are used. We then learn how to install the required tools which will allow us to create our own databases and add data into it.
Moving along, we learn some SQL operators, and we also learn how these operators can be used in SQL queries which allows us to form more complex queries.
Moving along we learn how SQL statements can be used to insert, update and delete data into the database. Once it is done, we move forward to learn about joins and learn what are different types of joins.
Once we complete each and every concept in SQL, we finally have a set of practice examples, which will allow you to practice SQL queries on your own.
So let’s begin the journey of becoming an expert in SQL.
In addition to the Udemy 30-day money back guarantee,you have my personal guarantee that you will love what you learn in this course. If you ever have any questions please feel free to message me directly and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible!
Make sure to enroll in the course before the price changes.
Take yourself one step closer towards becoming a professional SQL developer by clicking the “take this course button” now!
Join the journey.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who want to learn SQL.
- Database developers and database administrators.
- Mobile application developers.
- Web developers.
- Students who wish to learn a new skill to develop their career.
Created by Ashutosh Pawar
Last updated 4/2017
Size: 585.16 MB