Learn Modern React 16.8+ Including Hooks, Context API, Full Stack MERN & Redux By Building Real Life Projects
What you’ll learn
- Learn Modern React 16.8 By Building 3 Projects
- Flux Pattern Using Context & useContext/useReducer Hooks
- Learn Redux From Scratch
- Full Stack Development with MERN (MongoDB, Express, React, Node)
- Suitable For Both Beginners & Intermediate React Developers
In this course you will learn to master React 16.8+ concepts including how to create a Flux pattern using the Context API with the useContext and useReducer hooks.
We will also build a full stack MERN application with a custom Express backend API that uses JWT (JSON Web Token) for authentication.
In addition, we will also create a project that uses Redux.
Here are some of the things you will learn in this course:
- React Fundamentals (Components, props, state, etc)
- React Hooks (useState, useEffect, useContext, useReducer, useRef) in real projects
- Context API & App Level State
- MERN – MongoDB, Express React, Node
- Build a Custom API With JWT Authentication
- Redux – Reducers, Actions, etc
- Basic Animation
- Much More…
Who this course is for:
- Developers looking to learn Modern React 16.8+ with hooks & context, MERN & Redux
Created by Brad Traversy
Last updated 6/2019
Size: 5.80 GB