This is a course for people who want a quick introduction into the world of R, without getting into too much detail. This course is ideal for
- complete beginners to R
- business professionals who want a quick overview of R
- Anyone new to R, who is considering using R as the standard statistical tool in their organization
After the course you will be able to do the following:
- install R
- programming in R
- multiple regression in R
- perform visualization in R
- and much more!
Finally, you will have a good idea of R and its capabilities. The course is taught in a lecture and tutorial style format.
In a very a short time the course should take you from being a complete beginner in R to someone with a solid foundation to continue his/her journey with R, knowing how to get help,
as well as a good idea of the capabilities that R can provide for its users as well as organizations across the spectrum.
In order to take this course you will need to have laptop or a desktop with a windows/mac/or linux installed
Who is the target audience?
- Beginners to R
- organization looking to change to R as their statistical package
- anyone who wants a quick overview of R
Size: 199.4 MB