An introduction to Qt 5 Widgets and Desktop programming, designed for students who know the Qt 5 Core library
What you’ll learn
- Qt 5
- Foundations of Qt Widget programming
- Model View Controller Programming (MVC)
- Plain Text Editors
- Rich Text Editors
- Using the Clipboard
- File Handling
- Main Windows
- Multiple Dialog Interface (QMDIArea)
- Basic UI Design
- Tri-state CheckBoxes in Lists
- Avoiding Common Mistakes
- Qt Core Beginners
- Qt Core Intermediate
- Qt Core Advanced
- C++ Programming
Qt 5 Widgets and Desktop programming with C++ is designed for anyone who has a solid understanding of C++ and Qt 5 Core.
This course will take you all the way from “what is a button” to model view controller programming.
Includes full source code available on GitHub, and includes an entire section of example applications.
This course overs Qt 5. Because Qt 6 has so many changes, I will re-record these lessons using Qt 6 and place them into a different course.
Who this course is for:
- C++ programmers wanting to create desktop applications
- Students that have studied the Qt Core series on Udemy
- Developers supporting or creating Qt Widget desktop applications in C++
Created by Bryan Cairns
Last updated 12/2020
Size: 5.98 GB