Understand how transactions are recorded, financial statements generated and how accounting policies Impact results !
What you’ll learn
- Fundamentals of Accounting
- First Hand understanding to Financial Statements
- Accounting Policies and their affect on accounting methods
- Meaning & Basic understanding of All financial statements
- Time & Desire to Learn
All Startup founders and business owners, executives must get a basic understanding of finance and accounting to enable themselves to be able to read financial statements, analyze results and the impact of their business decisions.
This course was recorded during a live class with startup founders who do not have any formal background in accounting and finance. Course contents, speed, and explanations are designed keeping in mind those users, hence other users may find it slow and sometimes repetitive. I repeated a few things just to make my audience understand and absorb concepts.
This Class is the first day of five-day series topics discussion in the course includes
Understanding the fundamentals of Accounting & financial statements and how to draw them.
1. Fundamentals of accounting practices.
2. Types of Accounts and Financial Statements
3. Accounting Entries
4. Relationship between Profit & Loss / Balance Sheet and Cash Flow
5. Key Accounting Policies
b. Fixed Assets
c. Capital vs operating expenses.
d. Revenue Recognition
e. Expenses Accounting
6. Accounting Control Practices
a. Receivable from customers
b. Advance / pre payments
c. Accruals and Provisions
d. Fixed Assets
e. Supplier Payments
7. Working Capital
8. Analysis Steps and Methods
Please let me know if you feel any topic is missed.
Who this course is for:
- Startup Founder and Co-founder
- Small Business Owners
- Other Business Executives with no formal background in accounting
- MBA students
Created by Manish Gupta
Last updated 5/2020
Size: 627.98 MB