Improve your photography by learning how to confidently use your Nikon DSLR camera – perfect for beginner photographers!
What you’ll learn
- You will learn how to use your Nikon DSLR camera comfortably and confidently
- You will know how to use both automatic and manual settings to take great photos
- You will know how get proper exposure with settings like aperture, shutter speed and ISO
- You will know how to navigate the camera menu to get to the settings you want
- You will be able to pick up your camera in any situation and take beautiful photos
- You will learn all of the camera basics like focus, white balance, flash, creative filters, burst mode, and more
- You do not need any photography experience. While knowing basic camera terminology will be helpful, we will go over the basics of new terms and concepts.
- You should have a Nikon DSLR camera (any Nikon camera will do!)
This is the only online Nikon camera course you need to learn how to use your camera to take amazing photos!
Get comfortable using all of the buttons and features of your Nikon DSLR.
Be confident taking great photos and understanding basic photography settings.
Quickly navigateyour camera’s menu to change any setting you want.
By the end of this course, you should be able to pick up your camera in any situation, and use it to take beautiful photos. We want photography to be fun for you, and by knowing the ins and outs of your camera, it will help you to not only become a better photographer but also have a great time shooting photos.
In this course, we basically try to cover every button, dial, menu option and feature of a typically Nikon DSLR.
What do we cover in this Nikon DSLR course?
- Quickstart guide to automatically taking great photos
- Overview of the camera body, buttons, dials and ports
- Taking a photo
- Reviewing a photo
- Exposing your photos properly
- Automatic shooting modes
- Burst and other drive modes
- Focus modes and points
- Metering modes
- Exposure compensation
- White balance
- Color profiles
- The Nikon menu system
- Formatting a memory card
- Using the internal flash
- Using an external flash
- Reading the histogram
- Wifi connection and Nikon smartphone app
- The viewfinder and diopter
- Nikon video modes
- Recording audio
- Using an external microphone
- Choosing a lens
- SD card options
- ND filters
- and so much more!
Who is this course for and what cameras is it good for?
This course is perfect if you are brand new to using a Nikon DSLR. This course is great if you have zero experience with photography or if you already know a lot about photography, but are new to Nikon DSLR cameras. Please note that this course will teach you how to use your Nikon DSLR camera. It is not a complete photography course that will teach you the artistic and creative side of photography. This course is a more tech-specific course.
We taught this course using one of the latest Nikon DSLRs in their budget DX DSLR series (the most popular camera for beginner photographers). Even if you are not using a Nikon DX camera, this course should be beneficial to you. Most Nikon DSLR cameras are very similar and have similar options, buttons and features. Specifically our demonstrations use the D3500.
If you have a Nikon D5300, D7200, D5500, D500, D3400, D3500, D5600, D7500, D850, D5, D810, D750, D610, Df, D810A or any other model of Nikon camera, this course should help you.
100% Money-back Guarantee
If you are unsatisfied with the course, or if it just isn’t for you, we have a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Our goal is to make sure you love this course! We are always listening to students and improving our courses to make them even better. If you ever have a suggestion on how to make this course better, just let us know!
What are you waiting for?
If you want to learn how to take amazing photos with your Nikon DSLR, enroll now!
See you in class!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for complete beginners who don’t know how to use their Nikon DSLR camera
- This course is for anybody who just purchased or received a Nikon DSLR camera
- This course is NOT a general photography course that will teach you the creative side of photography. Rather this is a course that will teach you the technical camera buttons, dials, modes and options to help you become a better photographer
Created by Phil Ebiner, Video School, William Carnahan
Last updated 1/2021
English English [Auto]
Size: 2.60 GB