Work on 8 Projects, Learn Natural Language Processing Python, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, SpaCy, NLTK, Sklearn, CNN
What you’ll learn
- The Complete understanding of Natural Language Processing
- Implement NLP related task with Scikit-learn, NLTK and SpaCy
- Apply Machine Learning Model to Classify Text Data
- Text Classification (Spam Detection, Amazon product Review Classification)
- Text Summarization (Turn 5000 word article into 200 Words)
- Calculate Sentiment Score from Recently Posted Tweet (Tweeter API)
- Refresh your Deep Learning Concepts (ANN, CNN & RNN)
- Build your own Word Embedding (Word2vec) Model with Keras
- Word Embeddings application with Google Pretrained Model
- Spam Message Detection with Neural Network Based CNN and RNN Model
- Automatic Text Generation using TensorFlow, Keras and LSTM
- Working with Text Files & PDF in Python (PyPDF2 module)
- Tokenization, Stemming and Lemmatization
- Stop Words, Parts of Speech (POS) Tagging with NLTK
- Vocabulary, Matching, Named Entity Recognition (NER)
- Data Analysis with Numpy and Pandas
- Data Visualization with Matplotlib library
- Basic understanding of Python Programming
“Thorough explanation, going great so far. A very simplistic and straightforward introduction to Natural Language Processing. I will recommend this class to any one looking towards Data Science”
“This course so far is breaking down the content into smart bite-size pieces and the professor explains everything patiently and gives just enough background so that I do not feel lost.”
“This course is really good for me. it is easy to understand and it covers a wide range of NLP topics from the basics, machine learning to Deep Learning.
The codes used is practical and useful.
I definitely satisfy with the content and surely recommend to everyone who is interested in Natural Language Processing”
Update 1.0 :
Fasttext Library for Text classification section added.
Hi Data Lovers,
Do you have idea about Which Artificial Intelligence field is going to get big in upcoming year?
According to statista dot com which field of AI is predicted to reach $43 billion by 2025?
If answer is ‘Natural Language Processing’, You are at right place.
Do you want to know
- How Google News classify millions of news article into hundreds of different category.
- How Android speech recognition recognize your voice with such high accuracy.
- How Google Translate actually translate hundreds of pairs of different languages into one another.
If answer is “Yes”, You are on right track.
and to help yourself, me and my friend Vijay have created comprehensive course For Students and Professionals to learn Natural Language Processing from very Beginning
NLP – “Natural Language Processing” has found space in every aspect of our daily life.
Cell phone internet are the integral part of our life. Any most application you will find the use of NLP methods, from search engine of Google to recommendation system of Amazon & Netflix.
- Google Now, Apple Siri, Amazon Alexa
- Machine Translation
- Sentiment analysis
- Speech Recognition and many more.
So, welcome to my course on NLP.
Natural Language Processing (NLP) in Python with 8 Projects
This course has 10+ Hours of HD Quality video, and following content.
Course Outline :
1 : Welcome In this section we will get complete idea about what we are going to learn in the whole course and understanding related to natural language processing.
2 : Installation & Setup In this section we will get our online environment Google Colab setup.
3 : Basics of Natural Language Processing In this section we will dive into all basic NLP task like Tokenization, Lemmatization, stop word removal, name entity recognition, part of speech tagging, and see how to apply with different functions available in a Spacy and NLTK library.
4, 5, 6 : Spam Message Classification, Restaurant Review Prediction (Good or bad), IMDB, Amazon and Yelp review Classification
In the next 3 section we will get dive into a real world data set for text classification, spam detection, restaurant review classification, Amazon IMDb reviews. We will see how to do Pre-Processing and make your data suitable for machine learning algorithm and apply different Machine Learning estimator (Logistic Regression, SVM, Decision Tree) for classifying text.
7, 8 : Automated Text Summarization, Twitter sentiment Analysis In this 2 section we will work upon real world application of NLP.
Automatic text summarisation, Which compress your text to find the summary of big articles
Another one we will work is finding the sentiment from the recently posted tweet about some specific keyword with the help of Twitter API – tweepy library
9 : Deep Learning Basics In This Section we will get a basic idea about Deep learning concept, like artificial neural network activation function and how ANN works.
10 : Word Embedding In This Section, we will see How to implement word2vec on our custom datasets, as well as using Pretrained Google Model.
11, 12 : Text Classification with CNN & RNN In this section we will see how to apply advanced deep learning model like convolution neural networks and recurrent neural networks for text classification.
13 : Automatic Text Generation using TensorFlow, Keras and LSTM In this section we will apply neural network based LSTM model to automatically generate text.
14, 15, 16, 17 : Numpy, Pandas, Matplotlib + File Processing In this section, for all of you who want refresh concept related to data analysis with Numpy and Pandas library, Data Visualization with Matplotlib library, and Text File processing and PDF File processing.
So, This is the one of the most comprehensive course on natural language processing,
And I am expecting you to know basic knowledge of python and your curiosity to learn Different techniques in NLP world.
YOU’LL ALSO GET:
- Lifetime access to Natural Language Processing (NLP) with Python Course
- Udemy Certificate of Completion available for download
- Friendly support in the Q&A section
So What Are You Waiting For ? Enroll today! and Empower Your Career !
I can’t wait for you to get started on mastering NLP with Python.
Start analyzing your text data & I will see you inside a class.
Ankit & Vijay
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested to learn Natural Language Processing
Created by Ankit Mistry, Vijay Gadhave, Data Science & Machine Learning Academy
Last updated 11/2021
Size: 4.72 GB