Money Back Guarantee Course ( 30 days)-Complete course for project Managment and Planning
What you’ll learn
- Learn project planning and scheduling with Microsoft Project
- Learn key project management principals
- Create Project and WBS
- Add Task and their relations
- Undertsand the Critical path Method (CPM)
- How to add and assign Resources and Costs to the project
- How to estimate project budget
- Evaluating project performance by Earn Value analyses and S-Curve review
- Add and Assign Risk to the project
- Advance tips about activity constraint, codes, renumber activity IDs, Change project start date
- You will become MSP certified (you will receive a certificate upon completion)
- Value for money, Guaranteed.
- Trainees need to Install Microsoft Project any version on Laptop, Desktop.
- Enthusiasm to learn project planning
Become a professional in project planning and scheduling using MS Project.
Learn by small steps, but effective as I believe “Less is More”
What will you learn?
This offers one of the most seamless all-inclusive online tutorials for learning basic and advance topics of MS Project. This course provides you with valuable know-how about project management in practice through the following topics:
1- Complete Introduction to interface of the MS Project
2- Creating a project and adding Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) to your project.
3- Creating Tasks and adding relations between the activities
4- Finding the critical path
5- Create recurring tasks
4- Adding and assigning resources
6- Adding Costs
7- Create and assign Baseline
8- Update project status
9- Exporting and Printing Gantt Chart
Here is what you will receive with your enrollment:
- High-quality video lectures that explain the different terms and concepts with real great examples and applications.
- 1-on-1 expert Instructor support to answer your questions or clear up any confusion you might have.
- Lifetime access with no expiration so you can complete the course at your own pace, anywhere, on any device and come back for a refresher at any time.
- Free course updates so you can continue to benefit from enhancements made to this course.
How will this help you?
- You will be able to deliver projects plans, schedules quickly.
- You will go fully prepared to a job that requires knowledge in project planning and scheduling.
- Upon completing this course you will receive Certificate of Completion, a Certified Digital Badge.
- You will be able to add this to your CV (just put it under “Professional Development” , Udemy and Year of Completion). This will help you land more jobs!
- What you will learn will make you effective and successful
Who this course is for:
- Project schedulers, planners, coordinators, or employees of organizations involved in managing a project.
- Freshers looking for job, Student, Project Manager, Team Leader, Managers
Created by Mostafa Khorshidi, P.Eng, PMP
Last updated 1/2022