Everything you need to know to pass the most in-demand Microsoft Azure certification
What you’ll learn
- Architect various technologies within the Azure platform
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Experience with IT technologies
- Experience with networking environments and architecture
In October 2018, Microsoft released the AZ-300 Exam. Targeted at experienced IT experts, the exam covers a variety of subjects and services, all of which are covered in Skylines Academy’s latest course.
In oder to understand core architect technologies, Skylines Academy will lead you through a series of sections, modules, and demos to prepare you for taking, and ultimately passing,
the Microsoft Azure AZ-300 exam.
This course curriculum is as follows:
- Azure Fundamentals
- Analyze Resource Utilization and Consumption
- Create and Configure Storage Accounts
- Create and Configure Virtual Machines
- Azure Virtual Networking
- Managing and Securing Identities
- Governance and RBAC Controls
- Create and Deploy Apps
- Serverless Computing
- Design and Develop Apps that Run in Containers
- Server Migrations
Lectures will educate you on the fundamental terms and principles of the Azure platform and demos will enable you with a hands-on experience using scenarios to empower you in the real world.
Welcome to the Skylines Academy AZ-300 course! We’re happy you’re joining us!
Who this course is for:
- Medium- to advanced IT professionals
- People looking to increase they skillset and enhance their careers through Azure expertise
Created by Nick Colyer, Skylines Academy
Last updated 2/2020
Size: 4.37 GB