This Matplotlib tutorial takes you through the basics Python data visualization to complete expert.
Humans are very visual creatures.we understand things better when we see things visualized.
However, the step to presenting analyses, results or insights can be a bottleneck.you might not even know where to start or you might have already a right format in mind.
So this is the right course to understand and clear all your doubts regarding data visualization with Matplotlib.
- The anatomy of a Matplotlib plot: what is a subplot? What are the Axes? What exactly is a figure?
- Plot creation, which could raise questions about what module you exactly need to import (pylab or pyplot?), how you exactly should go about initializing the figure and the Axes of your plot, how to use matplotlib in Jupyter notebooks, etc.
- Plotting routines, from simple ways to plot your data to more advanced ways of visualizing your data.
- Basic plot customizations, with a focus on plot legends and text, titles, axes labels and plot layout.
- Saving, showing, clearing, … your plots: show the plot, save one or more figures to, for example, pdf files, clear the axes, clear the figure or close the plot, etc.
- Lastly, i will cover two ways in which you can customize matplotlib with style sheets and the rc settings.
- Live ploting and updating graph with real time data.
- Four complete projects with hands on and live coding.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner to advanced
- Basics of Python
Last updated 7/2019
Size: 4.7 GB