Master and learn hundreds of most common English phrases for everyday life
You can speak English easily, and powerfully for business, travel, or fun. You just need to change your learning method
Many English students are tired of using the same methods in learning english .. But this course is something different ..
Would you like to understand the formal and Informal Language well ?
Many students have trouble Using English in formal and Informal situations ..
But in this course we would help you understand these differences and explain How , where and why to use them …
This course includes 22 great lessons , But we will update it later and add more lessons
Every lesson in this course is separated into 4 parts
- Master 10 most common english phrases
- Practice these phrases in real situations
- Practice phrases in movies and different films and see how native speakers pronounce them
- Practice and check yourself and see if you can still understand the whole content
This way , I’m sure you will never forget them .. but Remember Practice is the best way to Improve ..
In this course we Have tried to choose the most common topics people use in their Conversations
Such as :
Phrases for Avoiding Answering a Question………
Phrases for Compliments……
Phrases for Facial Expressions…..
Phrases for Talking about the Future……
Phrases for Talking about Statistics…………
Phrases for Estimating & Guessing………
Phrases for making decisions ………………
Phrases for Bad Travel Experiences ….. and many so on …
Included in this course :
Most common Topics you need to master English Conversation
You will find 10 Phrase in each Lesson
Clear Definitions and Examples given for each Lesson and phrases are used in real life situation
Hundreds of short movies and films to help you see how native speakers use these phrases
PDF for you to download contains all of the lessons and Phrases
Who this course is for:
- This course if definitely for those who want to improve their spoken English
- Those students who are tired of using repetitive phrases and want to upgrade their speaking skills
- those who are tired of learning english and want to experience a new methods
- Students should have a basic Understanding of English.
- A desire to improve your spoken and oral English
Last updated 10/2019
Size: 2.4 GB