Get started with Linux, app development, server configuration, networking, and become a system administrator!
What you’ll learn
- Install Linux on their system
- Feel comfortable using the command line interface
- Setup an integrated development an environment
- Install GitHub and setup a repository
- Develop a web application using Meteor.js
- Setup a LAMP stack and deploy a web app
- Manage users on a Linux system
- Get started as a Linux system administrator!
- No previous experience or skills are required to get started with this course
Would you like to get a job in the field of IT? Do you want to become a Linux system administrator but don’t know where to get started? In this course we will begin by covering the very basics of using the Linux operating system, and move on to the advanced system and networking skills necessary to become a Linux administrator! We will cover the following topics in this course:
- Linux installation
- Command line usage
- Development tools including choosing an IDE
- GitHub setup
- Complete Meteor.js web project
- LAMP stack setup and app deployment
- User management
- Network administration
Enroll now to receive 7.5+ hours of HD video tutorials, lifetime access and a certificate of completion!
This course is fully subtitled in English.
If you are not convinced, here are a few of the glowing reviews this course has received.
“Course starts out with basic commands and works through more advanced commands as it progresses. The course then goes through add on software and applications following demonstrates basic usages of that application. It was easy to follow along on my personal install of Ubuntu by pausing/review the tutorial as needed. I suggest this method than just sitting and watching the course all the way through. This course is much easier than just reading books. Recommend to friends who just started out in Ubuntu.”
“Great explanations. Great teacher.”
“It’s still early in the course but I’ve learned a lot. Great job so far.”
Thank you for taking the time to read this and we hope to see you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to get started using Linux
- Students interested in learning web development
- Student who would like to work as a Linux system administrator
Created by Joseph Delgadillo, Nick Germaine
Last updated 11/2020
Size: 1.29 GB