Perl is a general-purpose programming language originally developed for text manipulation and now used for a wide range of tasks including system administration, web development, network programming, GUI development, and more.Perl is an interpreted language, which means that your code can be run as is, without a compilation stage that creates a non portable executable program.Traditional compilers convert programs into machine language. When you run a Perl program, it’s first compiled into a byte code, which is then converted ( as the program runs) into machine instructions. So it is not quite the same as shells, or Tcl, which are strictly interpreted without an intermediate representation.
It is also not like most versions of C or C++, which are compiled directly into a machine dependent format. It is somewhere in between, along with Python and awk and Emacs .elc files.
We will be learning the following topics in this course :
1) Hello World First PERL Script
2) Variables, While Loop, For Loop, Foreach Loop, Do While Loop
3) Array Variables, Hash Variable, Subroutines and Functions
4) Hash Data Structures, If Else Statement
5) Manage Directory, File, Spreadsheet, Database
Lets get started with this Perl Programming Course.
Feel free to post in the Q/A section if you have any questions or doubts while going through the course and post your feedback on the course in the review section.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone interested in learning PERL Programming
- An interest to learn PERL Programming
Size: 379.4 MB