**** Element Locator is the Base of Selenium and a Good Automation Tester should know how to write robust xpath and CSS *****
With the help of Locators, we can locate any element uniquely on the web page.
CSS and Xpath are most common and most usable element locators used in different automation tools like Selenium, Appium, Katalon Studio, Watir and many more.
What made this course Unique from other courses?
!!! Only course on the Internet which covers Real time Basic explanation about Locators !!!
In this course, we are going to cover :
- Basic understanding of DOM and HTML
- Basic of Web Elements attributes
- Basic Locators : tag,id, name, className, linkText, partialLinkText
- Basic to advance understanding of CSS locators
- Xpath Locators using Attributes
- Xpath Locators using text and contains and different functions
- Xpath Locators using Dynamic path
- Best practices while writing element locators
Learn Element Locators with Real time interview question and Notes for each sections.
Course is prepared by picking real time scenarios what actually industry does in Real time to find the WebElements.
Who this course is for:
- * For automation Tester refreshing their xpath and css selector skills
- * Manual testers, Non-programming aware testers interested in learning Automation
- * Any Experience who want to change Domain OR update their skills.
- * Beginner Automation Tester
- Students should have basic understanding of automation tool
- Students should have basic understanding why we need locators
Last updated 10/2019
Size: 1.6 GB