C is considered as the mother of all the programming languages, and its for a good reason. C was introduced roughly 40 years ago, and it is still among the top 10 Programming languages ever existed.
One of the major reason you should consider learning C programming is that it will make you learn other programming languages better. C will let you in on the fundamentals of Computer Programming, and will prepare you to grasp every other Programming language faster.
We are happy to announce that we have added 128 additional lectures which will surely help you to upgrade your knowledge about C programming.Some of the points covered in these additional lectures are
- Operation on Bits
- C under Windows 535
- Windows under programming
- Graphics under windows
- Hardware interactions
- Linux programming etc…
PS: Glossary has been added as a resource to the introduction of the course.
Who is the target audience?
- This course is for anyone and everyone who wants to learn C Programming.
- It is absolutely recommended to learners who are learning their first Programming Language
- A working computer running Windows, Linux or Mac OS
- No prior programming knowledge required
Last updated 9/2018
Size: 4.4 GB