Hello, and welcome to Learn and Practice Python Programming | Python from scratch Training course for beginners.
By the End of this course, you’ll be able to code with python 3.7.4 the right way to advance your development career.
Python is a very popular, high-level, open-source programming language that can be used for a wide variety of programming applications and it’s very simple, easy to use in any operating system you are using.
In this course you Master The coding with Modern Python and it’s core principles by Hands-On Examples.
The Learn and Practice Python Programming | Python from scratch course has all what you need to Dive into Modern Python.
The course will cover
- Introduction to Python Programming language
- Installation and First step for coding with Python 3.7.4
- Using Input for Asking user and displaying it on the screen.
- Hands-On Variables, Swapping and Combination.
- Handling the different types of data.
- Strings, Quotes and Formatting.
- Understand how to use operators with data.
- Working with Lists and Handling its data.
- Mastering Tuples, its uses and methods.
- Understanding the key-value pairs.
- Learn sets and its data controlling
- conditional statements flow .
- While loop by examples .
- Looping through iterators by using for-in loop.
- Building user Functions, calling and returning.
- Hands-on Functional Programming with lambda.
- working with Classes and Objects in Python 3.7.4.
- Hands-On the different types of Modules.
- Files handling methods and modes by examples.
- and more …….You will Dive deeply into the Python 3.7.4 in a practically way and in a short time without much effort.
Who this course is for:
- Python Beginners.
- Programming Newbies.
- Anyone who wants to dive deep into Python fast without wasting time.
- Developers who know other Programming languages but are new to Python.
- No Python experience is required to take this course.
- A Text Editor or an IDE.
- It would be good if you have a little Programming experience that will make this much easier for you but if you do not have, no problem.
Last updated 10/2019
Size: 750.3 MB