Learn iOS 11 App Development From Beginning to End. Using Xcode 9 and Swift 4. Includes Full ARKit and CoreML Modules!
What you’ll learn
- Be able to build any app you want
- Craft a portfolio of apps to apply for junior developer jobs
- Build fully-fledged apps for your startup or business
- Work as a freelance iOS developer
- Master creating Augmented Reality apps using Apple’s new ARKit
- Create your first Machine Learning app using Apple’s new CoreML
- No programming experience needed – I’ll teach you everything you need to know
- A Mac laptop or iMac (or a PC running macOS)
- No paid software required – all apps will be created in Xcode 9 (which is free)
- I’ll walk you through, step-by-step how to get Xcode installed set up
PLEASE NOTE: This is the 2017 version of the course. It is for students who cannot update to iOS 13 or macOS Catalina. For the latest version of this course, please search for “Angela Yu iOS 13”.
Welcome to the Complete iOS App Development Bootcamp. With over 17,000 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ratings, this is the HIGHEST RATED iOS Course of all time!
This Swift 4 course is based on our in-person app development bootcamp in London. We’ve perfected the curriculum over 3 years of in-person teaching.
Our complete app development bootcamp teaches you how to code using Swift 4 and build beautiful iOS 11 apps for iPhone and iPad. Even if you have ZERO programming experience.
We’ll take you step-by-step through engaging video tutorials and teach you everything you need to know to succeed as an iOS app developer.
The course includes over hours and hours of HD video tutorials and builds your programming knowledge through making real world apps. e.g. Pokemon Go, Whatsapp, QuizUp and Yahoo Weather.
It’s updated to include over 5 hours of content on Apple’s brand new ARKit for making Augmented Reality apps and CoreML for making intelligent apps with Machine Learning. You’ll be building image recognition apps and incredible 3D animated AR apps.
By the end of this course, you will be fluently programming in Swift 4 and be ready to make your own apps or start a freelancing job as an iOS 11 developer.
You’ll also have a portfolio of over 20 apps that you can show off to any potential employer.
Sign up today, and look forward to:
- Over 50 hours of HD 1080p video content
- Building over 20 fully-fledged including ones that use Firebase, machine learning and augmented reality
- All the knowledge you need to start building any app you want
- Thousands of dollars worth of design assets
- Our best selling 12 Rules to Learn to Code eBook
- $8000+ app development bootcamp course materials and curriculum
From beginner to iOS 11 app developer with just one course
We know that you’re here because you value your time. If you wanted to watch someone program for hours and hours without explaining what they’re doing, you’d be on YouTube.
By getting this course, you can be rest assured that the course is carefully thought out and edited. There are beautiful animations that explain all the difficult concepts and we’re always on hand to answer student questions.
So by the end of the course, you’ll completely understand:
- Concepts of Object Oriented Programming (OOP): The type system, variables, functions and methods, inheritance, classes and protocols.
- Control Structures: Using If/Else clauses, Switch statements and logic to control the flow of execution.
- Data Structures: How to work with collections, such as arrays and dictionaries.
- Software Design: How to organise and format code for readability and how to implement the Model View Controller (MVC) design pattern.
- Networking: How to make asynchronous API calls, store and retrieve data from the cloud, and use the JSON format for server communication.
- Machine Learning: How to make artificially intelligent apps using iOS 11’s new CoreML framework.
- Augmented Reality: How to create 3D objects in augmented reality and create incredible animations and real-life interactions using Apple’s latest ARKit framework.
- Core Data, Realm and other forms of persistent data storage.
Don’t waste your time
Don’t waste another minute of your precious life on poor quality videos on YouTube. Or instructors who you can’t understand. Or teachers who have no real world in-person teaching experience. Your time is precious. We offer the best instructors with carefully crafted content, beautiful animations and learning by doing.
Don’t just take my word for it, see what my past students had to say about the course:
“You will not find a better teacher than Angela. She does a wonderful job of encouraging you to learn swift the right way. I want to encourage everyone thinking about taking this class to get it, as it is the BEST Swift programming class I’ve seen on anywhere and I’ve tried more than a few of them. If you are looking for an excellent swift programming course, stop there here because you have found it. You will learn Swift from the very beginning of programming all the way through making your own apps that you can upload to the App store.” – Ian Hopjins
“SO GOOD!!! Retention rate is incredible because Angela does a great job in explaining and teaching every aspect of what we are doing. Most of the other instructors on Udemy put code on the screen and pretend nothing happened. This course is amazing! 5/5” – Muhammad Ibrahim
“Angela is a spectacular teacher!” – Marco Zanirato
“This course was terrific. Only after taking a few more courses from others that I realized how good this course was. This course taught me more than I was expecting, it provided great instructions and a lot of hands-on tasks to drill-in the concept.” – Marc
“Best use of your money! I was a complete beginner but Angela made me a pro in weeks.” – Burak Tunçbilek
“IT IS #1!!!!!!!!! Absolutely Amazing. The best iOS course i have ever taken. Angela explains everything the way it needs to be explained, so everything is easily understood. The concept of this course is built to make you learn, not just watch and repeat. Angela is highly educated and it is very much noticeable during the entire course. Again, it is fantastic. Thank you. Please create more courses!!!!!” – Eduard Khachian
Are you trying to choose between all the different iOS courses on Udemy? Take a look at what students on my course had to say:
“I took a lot of courses on Udemy and elsewhere and non of them were as clear and perfectly paced as this one! Angelas approach is really awesome, deep and clear.” – Žan Fras
“I have taken several iOS courses, so far this course had the best explanation on swift and xcode documentation. The lecturer is kinda humorous sometimes which make this course even more enjoyable.” – Bryan Pukanda
“I have taken lots of courses on udemy and elsewhere for self learning and i can tell you with all the honesty this is one course which i did not wanted to end. It is like one of those movies that you wish keeps going. Whatever concepts are covered were covered very beautifully and made learning quite simple. I got so many answers to Why? in this course like how closures work and why they work that way… why delegates work that way. Thank you so much for this course.” – Arun Lakhera
“I compare this to another top iOS class on Udemy, but I think that this one beats it. The reason? Angela doesn’t show you a plethora of material and then say that we will discuss this later, or say “just do this. You will see why later.” She goes into the reason for doing something before doing it.” – Clyde Addison
Do you have some experience developing iOS apps and wonder if this course is for you? Take a look at what students on my course had to say:
“This is the best-organized course for starting Swift that I’ve seen. The course is excellent for teaching Swift programming including vital information using Xcode, Github, Cocoapods, Stack Overflow, Alamofire, Firebase, REST APIs and all the services commonly used by app developers. They show all the ways of using Xcode and other services that took me months to learn willy nilly. Wish I had this course a year ago but even with a year of Swift experience I still found a lot of great information and helpful tips. Love all the extras the course provides especially the assets(graphics, sound files, etc) for practice projects as I’m always taking too much time to find some assets to play with. This course understands how to teach programmers by giving them the toolsets and abilities they need to build apps. The course teaches the foundation of the language as well as skills to build your knowledge and improve your troubleshooting skills. Angela is a wonderful speaker and should do the voiceovers on everyone’s instructional videos, seriously. :)” – Marcy Vernon
“Before I took this course , I was struggling with android development as well as Xcode I found out that I really didn’t understand inputs, output, and return statements. thank you Angela for making things clear.” – Darrick Little
“Def. an amazing and awesome class for learning iOS programming. I’ve been coding for years and taken many programming related classes on Udemy and this is def. one of the best. The instructor walks you through all the in’s and out’s of developing apps for the iOS platform. Top Shelf A++ class.” – Mirko Cukich
REMEMBER… I’m so confident that you’ll love this course that we’re offering a FULL money back guarantee for 30 days! So it’s a complete no-brainer, sign up today with ZERO risk and EVERYTHING to gain.
So what are you waiting for? Click the buy now button and join the world’s most highly rated iOS 11 app development course.
Who this course is for:
- If you are an absolute beginner to coding, then take this course.
- If you are a seasoned programmer, then take this course to to get up to speed quickly with Swift 4 and native app development. Start with the Xcode walkthrough lesson and we’ll get you familiar with iOS development in no time!
- If you are switching from Objective-C to Swift then this is a fast-track way of doing it. You can get started straight away with the Intermediate Swift Language module.
- If you are a pro iOS developer and want to quickly get up to date with Apple’s new iOS 11 APIs, then start with the modules on ARKit and CoreML.
Created by Dr. Angela Yu
Last updated 8/2020
English [Auto], French [Auto], 8 more
Size: 8.64 GB