Ionic 3 Apps for WooCommerce is a course that will help you understand the basics of the latest version of Ionic Framework, v3, and also walk you through, step by step, to build a complete eCommerce application for Android and iOS using your WooCommerce Store as the back-end.
Ionic Framework v2 and v3 are similar, so even if you want to learn Ionic 2, you need the same course.
The eCommerce app that we will build in this course gets the products’ information from the WooCommerce store. You do not need to setup any extra databases or servers. All you need is just a WooCommerce store, either locally or on a remote server.
Don’t own a WooCommerce Store yet? You will learn how to setup a WooCommerce store for free on your own computer and then use it to build an eCommerce App.
You do not need to buy any tool or software. The course uses all open-sourced technologies.
You will build an eCommerce app that will allow the user to browse through the product catalog, search products in a particular product category, add product to their cart and then pay for their orders. The customers can pay using the PayPal payment gateway as well.
The users will get Push Notifications every time you publish a new product.
The orders will be received on the WooCommerce and then can be processed further by the shop admin. The app takes care of user authentication and only allows users with valid customer accounts to place orders. The app also allows new customers to sign up for an account.
So why wait? Build a complete eCommerce solution yourself and release your app in the play store whether you need to expand your skills or your business.
Who this course is for:
- Students and Professionals willing to build Apps.
- Web Devs who are willing to expand their skills.
- Professionals who have web skills and want to build mobile apps.
- Students, Individuals, Devs who want to learn to build eCommerce Apps..
- Devs who wish to save time by building Hybrid Apps.
- Students who plan on building an out-of-the-box academic project.
- Basic Knowledge of HTML, CSS and JS.
- Knowledge of Datatypes and OOP would be a plus.
- Introductory knowledge to Ionic 2 or TypeScript would be a plus.
- Knowledge of Apps and Mobile Operating Systems
- Programming Aptitude and Logical Thinking
Last updated 3/2018
Size: 1.1 GB