Put into effect person’s authentication with fb, twitter, google, github, email/password, telephone.
What you’ll examine
- create an angular app that showcases person’s authentication
- implement consumer authentication by the use of social channels like fb, twitter, github, and google
- build signal-in/signal-up studies the usage of pop-ups and redirects
- make a system for person’s authentication using smartphone sign-in
- good experience of typescript
- understanding and experience of es6 or later
- hands-on experience with angular
- angular cli(1. 5+) and nodejs should be installed.
- A code editor. Preferably visible studio code
- a pc or computer with 4 gb of ram and around a 100gb+ of hard disk
learn how to build a consumer authentication system using facebook, twitter, google, github, e mail/password, cellphone, and anonymous techniques by the use of firebase authentication.
We’ll start with learning the firebase console. We’ll then configure and permit several sign-in techniques on firebase authentication providers area. We’ll then put into effect a person’s authentication in our angular app. Sooner or later we’ll refactor the code.
after completion of this tutorial, you’ll be able to build a person authentication system using social identification providers like facebook, google, twitter, and github. You’ll also be able to put into effect consumer authentication by the use of e mail/password, telephone and anonymous techniques.
Who this lessons is for:
- novice angular coders who are curious about firebase authentication.
- Angular developers trying to implement user authentication with email/password combo, smartphone, and social open identification providers like fb, twitter, google, github and many others.
- programmers seeking knowledge for implementation of social sign-in in their apps.
Created by siddharth ajmera
length: 1. 51 gb