Are you taking an exam?
Or do you just need help to understand and master the tenses in the English language?
This course is a visual aid to help understand and memorize:
- past, present and future tenses
- simple, continuous, perfect and perfect continuous verb forms
- when and how to use the tenses, verb forms
- what the structures of them are
- what the differences and connections are between them
It helps you to prepare for an English Exam, like TOEFL, Cambridge, IELTS…etc.
Certainly, it’s useful even if you only want to refresh your grammar in an amusing quick way.
You can learn the tenses in a few hours but thanks to the visual explanations you’ll remember them for the rest of your life.
You can also use this course as a ‘first aid kit’ and check back from time to time if you don’t remember the usage or structure of a tense.
The Focus lessons and the Recap are designed for quick summarizing and repetition of them, in case you only have a few minutes to spare.
The other lessons show each tense one by one to help you understand the usage and structure of them separately.
There are Quizzes at the end of the lessons to check your understanding.
This course is built on
- Workbook and online tests
- Progress Sheet
There are 20 videos, the Intro, 18 lessons and the Recap.
The E-book is an important part of this course, so don’t forget to read the relevant chapter after each lesson.
You can check your understanding at the end of the lessons. You can also download the Workbook and this time we’ve made an online test series for you to help you practise the usage of the tenses.
There is a Private Group you can join on our social media site to receive further tests, tasks, videos, explanations and helpful ideas. You can also find your own study-buddy and improve together.
The Progress Sheet is another addition to this course. It helps you do the tasks in the right order, it motivates you, it makes you feel awesome and you can follow your personal improvement.
Are you ready? Let’s get started. See you with the first episode.
Who this course is for:
- Any students planning to take an exam.
- Any students who need help to understand and systemize the tenses in the English language.
- Any students who need a summarizing course on tenses in the English language.
- Any learners of English who wish to refresh their learning.
- This course is not for beginners. Beginner students please avoid.
- This course is not for native speakers of English
- A minimum of B1 (Pre-Intermediate, Intermediate) on the Common European Framework.
- A desire to understand the tenses in the English language and remember them for the rest of your life.
Last updated 4/2018
Size: 213.6 MB