Pass the CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst+ (CS0-001) exam on your 1st attempt, includes CySA+ practice exam!
What you’ll learn
- Take and pass the CompTIA CySA+ (CS0-001) certification exam
- Understand threat management concepts
- Understand vulnerability management concepts
- Understand how to conduct a cyber incident response
- Understand how to setup a strong security architecture for your networks
- Know what different types of cybersecurity tools are on the market and which to use in different scenarios
- Basic understanding of network and network security
- (Helpful) Understand the concepts covered by the Network+ and Security+ exams
**The CompTIA CSA+ certification acronym has changed to the CompTIA CySA+ as of January 2018. The exam content and objectives remain the same.**
** Taught by a Best Selling IT Certification Instructor **
This course provides everything you need in order to study for the CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst+ (CySA+) (CS0-001) exam, including downloadable PDFs of every lecture, 12 quizzes to check your knowledge as you progress through the videos, and a full-length practice exam to test your knowledge before test day!
Taught by an expert in information technology and cybersecurity with over 20 years of experience, this course is a fun way to learn what you need to know to pass the CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst+ (CySA+) (CS0-001) exam or to better prepare yourself to serve on your organization’s cyber defense team.
The CompTIA CySA+ (Cybersecurity Analyst+) (CS0-001) certification is a vendor-neutral certification that validates your knowledge and ability to conduct intermediate-level cyber security skills. This certification was released in February 2017 by CompTIA to fill a gap between the entry-level CompTIA Security+ exam (for those with about 1 year in the field) and the advanced-level CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (for those with at least 5 years in the field). The CompTIA CySA+ exam is focused on the technical, hands-on details of the cybersecurity field, including not only cyber threats, secure network architecture, and risk management, but also the ability to perform log analysis, configuration assessments, and more.
This CySA+ (CS0-001) course is designed for IT Security analysts, vulnerability analysts, threat intelligence analysts, or anyone who is trying to get a better understanding of the concepts involved in conducting cybersecurity analysis, to include threat management, vulnerability management, cyber incident response, security architecture, and the toolsets associated with these cybersecurity efforts.
To help you practice for the CompTIA CySA+ (CS0-001) exam, this course even comes with a realistic practice exam containing 85 multiple-choice questions spread across the four domains tested by the CompTIA CySA+ (CS0-001) certification exam!
This course provides full coverage of the four domains of the CySA+ exam:
- 27%: Threat Management
- 26%: Vulnerability Management
- 23%: Cyber Incident Response
- 24%: Security Architecture and Tool Sets
** Each video lecture comes with a downloadable PDF of all the lecture notes **
What Other Students Are Saying About This CompTIA CySA+ (CS0-001): Complete Course:
- Jason Dion as always has some of the best courses. This is the third CYSA+ course I bought from different vendors to see which one would help me more and like always this has already caught my attention and kept me focused the entire time. Other courses have to much distracting factors unlike this one. Will always recommend Jason Dion. (Luis, 5 stars)
- Great course, very detailed. Passed the exam on the first try. I have recommended this course to everyone I know in the security industry trying to pass the CySA+ exam. (Jose D., 5 stars)
- I have really enjoyed and learnt a lot from this course. I used Jason’s course to pass the Network + on my first attempt, I am expecting that this course will enable me to pass the CySA+ too. (Leone W., 5 stars)
Who this course is for:
- Students preparing for the CompTIA CySA+ (CS0-001) Certification Exam
- Threat analysts
- Vulnerability analysts
- Risk management professionals
- Entry-level incident response professionals
Created by Jason Dion • 150,000+ Students Worldwide, Dion Training Solutions • ATO for ITIL & PRINCE2
Last updated 12/2019
English, Indonesian [Auto-generated], 4 more
Size: 3.60 GB