Master Data Visualization and Cleansing. No Microsoft Excel experience/training required!
What you’ll learn
- Fundamentals to Advanced Data Visualization techniques and methods
- Automation methods to streamline/eliminate traditional reporting
- Cloud sharing technology
- Choosing the right Visualization for the right problem
- No previous programming knowledge required
- You do not need to know Excel
- Tableau Desktop Edition 2019.1 or Later (Tableau 10 Equivalent)
30-day 100% Money Back Guarantee if you are not satisfied. No questions asked!
The only course on Udemy that teaches the complete Tableau Platform; Desktop, Online, Prep, Bridge and Conductor!
WHO’S THIS FOR? – This course is designed specifically for those who do not have a data background or experience and want to be more efficient in the way they clean, prepare and share data.
Problems you’ve probably Experienced with Microsoft Excel
- Excel becomes slow or crashes when you have lots of rows of information or too many charts
- It’s difficult to remember or write formulas
- You can’t remember which file is the latest version and end up working on the wrong one
- It’s annoying having to email multiple Excel files to the same people everyday
- It takes hours create a usable and robust dashboard
- Takes hours to investigate data and find patterns/trends
What is Tableau?
Tableau solves all the above issues!
The beauty of Tableau is its intuitive nature and makes it easy for anyone to learn it. When getting started its mainly drag-and-drop visualizations. What would usually take me hours/days in Excel I can do in a few minutes in Tableau.
Another advantage is that don’t need to have any programming/data experience like I did a few years ago! In fact, there is no programming to be done which is what makes this tool so desirable for beginners like you!!!
1. Tableau Desktop: 1 Hour Accelerator Program!
- Connect to your Excel data using Drag-and-Drop
- Basic Bar, Column, Line and Pie Charts
- Colour Coding and Text Labels
- One Click Calculations: Running Total, Moving Average and More
- Building your first dashboard in seconds
- Basic Formatting and Print to PDF/Image
- FREE eBOOK!!!
2. Tableau Desktop: Beginner
- Simple Charts: Pie, Bars, Area and Lines
- How to Filter your data with a few clicks
- Basic Arithmetic: Learn to add number fields together
- Aggregates: Calculating Totals, Average, Maximum, Minimum, etc.
- Another FREE eBOOK!!
3. Tableau Desktop: Intermediate
- How to connect to data using Live and Extract methods
- Cleaning Data: Splitting combined data into multiple columns
- Create IF calculations, Rounding Numbers, Absolute Formula
- How to extract letters/numbers from left and right side of text
- Trimming extra spaces
- Quick Table Calculations: Running Total, Percent of Total, Rank
- Build maps in seconds using the double-click method
- Create forecasts using drag-and-drop
- Create interactive dashboards
4. Tableau Desktop: Expert
- Add data to another table easily UNIONS
- JOINS: Combine two tables together using a common field
- Create a Reference and/or Trend line anywhere on your visualization
- Use parameters to change values on the fly
- Create sets to group your data for further analysis
- Learn new visualizations such as Histograms, Funnels, Donuts, Dot Time, Jitter and more
- Add additional views for Mobile and Tablet
6. Tableau Online – Cloud Platform for Data Sharing and Collaboration
- Design an entire online site (Cloud) from scratch
- Publish your dashboards to the Cloud
- Learn collaboration filters such as subscriptions which send your dashboards to people on schedule everyday
- Learn Alerts which send you an email when your charts reach a specific number
- Manage an entire cloud platform and all it’s users
7. Tableau Prep – Data Cleansing that works 10 times faster than Excel
- Combine similar terms together under one heading using “Group and Replace”
- Convert all text to upper case or lower case in one click
- Remove extra white spaces from the beginning or end of data
- Join data together simply by dragging and dropping one on top of the other
- Add data together by dropping one data underneath the other in one click
- Create a flow that remembers how to clean so you can just press PLAY tomorrow and it will clean it for you just the way you told it to
Sign up today! It’s no risk to you with Udemy’s 30-day Money Back Guarantee, No Questions Asked!
DISCLAIMER: Course price will increase over time.
Who this course is for:
- Basic to no Excel skills
- Business Professionals needing to visualize their company data
- Individuals with little to no background experience in data analytics/visualizations
- Pre-Excel users needing to up-skill and find better ways to handle/process their data
- Individuals where English is not their first language
- Passionate individuals with an interest in data analytics/visualizations
- Business Professionals looking to obtain a career as a data analyst, scientist, etc.
Created by Jay Quinto
Last updated 1/2020
Size: 11.50 GB