This is the long-awaited sequel to the Complete Unity Developer – one of the most popular e-learning courses on the internet! Completely re-worked from scratch with brand-new projects and our latest teaching techniques. You will benefit from the fact we have already taught over 350,000 students programming and game development, many shipping commercial games as a result.
Unity is an incredible 3D package used for making video games, architectural and medical imaging and more. The challenge is that it’s big and complicated to use, especially for complete beginners to coding and game development. We make learning to code easy and fun by leading you step-by-step through the process of creating exciting games.
The projects in the course use a mix of Unity 2017, 2018 and 2019. All sections are 100% compatible with the newer Unity 2019 software updates.
This course has full professional-produced English closed-captions.
If you’re reading this you probably already have everything you need to get started. Unity is a free download. With regular access to an internet connection you’ll be able to engage in our thriving community. Even if you have no experience with coding, or with 3D packages, we will guide you through everything from first principles. Starting slow, then building on what you learn, you’ll soon have a very solid working knowledge of Unity.
Don’t take our word for it, please see the amazing reviews students have taken the time to write. We are proud to be transforming lives, and equipping 1000s of people with valuable new skills. We would love you to become one of them now.
The course is project-based, so you will not just be learning dry programming concepts, but applying them immediately to real indie games as you go. All the project files will be included, as well as additional references and resources – you’ll never get stuck. There are “talking heads”, powerful diagrams, quality screencasts and more.
For each demo game you build you will follow this process…
- Be challenged to build the entire game yourself.
- Be shown step-by step how to build it.
- Be challenged to apply, and re-apply your knowledge regularly.
Prefer to focus on 2D? Check-out our Complete Unity Developer 2D course. Want something a little more advanced? Check-out our epic Unity RPG course. Want to get certified, get a job, or learn environment art – we’ve got you covered. The green leaf logo is your sign of quality.
You will get full lifetime access for a single one-off fee. The creators are qualified and experienced coders and avid gamers, so are able to explain complex concepts clearly, as well as entertain along the way.
What this course DOESN’T cover…
Here are some things we will not be covering in detail…
- Art asset creation (assets provided but not made on-screen).
- Advanced performance optimization.
- Editor plugins or modifications.
- Physics engine modification.
Anyone who wants to learn to create games: Unity 3D is a fantastic platform which enables you to make production-quality games. Furthermore these games can be created for Windows, MacOS, iOS (even iOS 9), Android and Web from a single source!
Note: access to this course comes with an optional, free community site where you can share games and connect with 1000s of other students.
Dive in now, you won’t be disappointed!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn to code the fun way – by making games.
- Existing coders (especially C#) who want to re-skill to game development.
- People who want to learn to make their video games, learning code as they go.
- Free disc space (5GB on PC, 10GB on Mac) to install Unity, Visual Studio, and our projects.
- PC or Mac capable of running Unity 2017 (free Personal version).
- Regular internet access for Q&A and community.
- That’s it… you’re good to go!
Last updated 10/2019
Size: 13.4 GB