In this brief course, you’re going to learn how to use the Command Line! Learning your way around the Command Line is arguably the best place to begin your journey into coding.
It’s one of the most fundamental tools in the life of a developer. Thru this bite-sized curriculum a whole world of coding is going to become available to you.
If you’re unfamiliar or even just a little bit rusty on using the Command Line, this course is for you!
It’s designed to be fast so you can knock it out fast and plough ahead into the next course on your coding journey.
By the end of this series, you’ll be able to:
– Navigate your computer
– Create new directories and files
– Operate commands needed to start coding
– Better comprehend instructions in our courses and other online resources
Who is the target audience?
- you’re unfamiliar or even just a little bit rusty on using the Command Line
- you’re just starting to learn to code and want a quick, fun guide to the command line
- You should be able to use a Mac computer at a beginner level
Size: 174.9 MB