Shoot better video by learning the video production techniques used by Hollywood filmmakers. And get paid to do it!
What you’ll learn
- Shoot beautiful video with any camera – from professional cinema to your iPhone
- Get paid to shoot video as a cinematographer / videographer
- Expose properly with ISO, Shutter Speed, and Aperture
- Light your set like a professional director of photography
- Work and navigate a film set
- Choose the right tools (camera, lights, stabilization)
- Students should know what types of videos they are interested in making.
- Students do not need a fancy camera to follow along with this course.
You want to get better at shooting video, right?
This online Cinematography Course will teach you how to shoot beautiful videos with any camera.
This course is designed to teach you the ins and outs of professional cinematography – the art of making motion pictures. While there are plenty of video courses, it’s hard to find a comprehensive course that teaches you everything you’d want to know about shooting video.
This is the course for you, taught by a professional Hollywood cinematographer.
- Learn the basics of getting great shots with any camera
- Use the manual settings on your camera to expose your shot properly
- Learn how to use camera movement to get more impressive shots
- Light your video sets with traditional filmmaking techniques and lighting setups
- Become a professional director of photography (cinematographer) with tips on how to find work in the video/film industry
- Make money shooting videos
Improve Your Video Creation with This Complete Course
What makes us qualified to teach you?
We are Will and Phil, professional cinematographers and video creators. Plus, we’re the creator of some of the world’s most popular video production courses – with over 150,000 students and thousands of 5-star reviews like these ones from this course:
Everything they are talking about is very clear and easy to understand. The instructors do make anything boring and have really good facts. To me everything about this course was just put together correctly. I would definitely recommend this course to others! – John Tyler Hardin
Great fundamentals, straight forward, professional – Steven Farmer
Excellent course because instructor is very knowledgeable and he explained everything in a very clear English. – Pawan Babbar
Regardless of the type of camera you are using – DSLR, Professional Cinema Camera, GoPro, iPhone, or Film – you can shoot beautiful video. Learn professional techniques that Hollywood filmmakers are using to capture powerful images.
If you want to learn how to shoot great videos and making money doing what you love, this is the course for you.
Our Promise to You
We’ll be here for you every step of the way. If you have any questions about the course content or anything related to this topic, you can always post a question in the course or send me a direct message.
We want to make this the best course on how to shoot better video. So if there is any way we can improve this course, just tell me and we’ll make it happen.
Dive Right In
This course dives right into shooting better video with 5 tips for better cinematography. You’ll learn the basics of cinematography including choosing the right camera, ISO, frame rate, shutter speed, f-stop/aperture, and lens options.
Learn how to expose your videos properly, including learning the different styles of exposure styles of commercial, TV, and narrative filmmaking.
Learn how camera movement with tripods, handheld, dollys, steadicam systems, and drones can help you take beautiful shots.
Learn how to light your video shots with different styles and lighting kits.
Learn how to work with the producer, director, camera team, grip and electric team, and other departments on a film set.
Learn how to find work as a cinematographer / videographer. Learn how to network, negotiate a good rate, and get jobs.
Start shooting better videos today!
With our 30-day 100% money back guarantee, there is nothing holding you back from jumping in right now and trying the course out.
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and I’ll see you in lesson 1!
Phil & Will
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wanting to shoot better videos with their camera
- Anyone wanting to make money by shooting videos
- Anyone wanting to work in the film industry as a cinematographer
- Anyone wanting to use cameras like a professional cinematographer
- This course is NOT for people who aren’t interested in making better videos
Created by Phil Ebiner, William Carnahan, Video School Online Inc
Last updated 2/2021
English, Spanish [Auto]
Size: 5.68 GB