Create a Unique and Compelling Brand That Sets You Apart from Everyone Else Who Does What You Do
What you’ll learn
- Identify the best brand positioning for you and your business, based on WHO you are and WHAT you bring to the business that’s unique and compelling
- Develop a strategically sound brand that authentically represents you, your business, and what you do for your clients–a brand that only you can own
- Ensure the brand you choose is one that attracts your ideal clients
- Understand the difference between a brand and a brand name
- Develop a meaningful and memorable brand name to represent your chosen brand platform or positioning
- Ensure that no one else is using the brand name you want to use
- Know how to test out your brand name if you’re not sure you’re ready to commit to it
- Know how to implement your brand across your entire business so you become known for it
- Know exactly what steps to take to protect your brand name, so no one else can use it
- The desire to set yourself apart from everyone else who does what you do with a meaningful and memorable brand
*** COURSE UPDATED APRIL 2020 *** Please watch the Free Preview Video “2020 Course Update” for details on what this update covered ***
Branding can mean the difference between your business succeeding or you continuing to struggle to get clients and stay afloat.
If you don’t want to be fighting to stand out among a sea of other service professionals in your category, you need a unique and compelling brand to set you and your business apart.
I spent 30+ years branding businesses of all shapes and sizes, including:
- Large Corporations
- Small Businesses
- Non-profit organizations
- Independent service professionals (coaches, consultants, and other experts)
I developed a step-by-step proprietary branding process that I used with my private consulting clients for years.
In this course I share that exact process with you.
Don’t settle for being just another [fill in the blank] coach, consultant, or service professional.
I want you to think about something for a moment…
- What if you had a name that clearly communicated exactly what you do for people?
- A name no one else was using?
- A name that was interesting, intriguing, and really stood for something?
- A name that truly represented who you are and what you stand for?
- A name that you love and are excited to put on your business?
- Can you imagine what that might do for your business?
It’s time to step out of the generic marketing trap. And that’s exactly what this course will help you do.
This course includes:
- Video lessons that explain every step of the process
- Handouts and worksheets to help you apply the process to your business
- Real-world examples of brands created by other service pro’s just like you to inspire you and get you excited about creating your brand
- Free and low-cost resources so you can research, create, implement, and protect your brand without breaking the bank
If you’re tired of having to work so hard to stand out, get attention, and get clients, this course is for you.
If you see other coaches or consultants out there with great brand names and you’ve always wished you had one too, now is your chance.
If you’ve ever been confused by exactly what branding is, or how to brand yourself effectively, this course will answer all of your questions and walk you, step-by-step, through the process of creating your very own, unique and compelling brand.
Please note if you’ve already taken my course, How to Market Yourself as a Coach or Consultant, this course covers the same Branding process, however, it goes into more detail and includes additional exercises. Please be aware there is overlap between the two courses.
Who this course is for:
- Independent Coaches, Consultants, and other Experts who make a living selling their expertise or serving clients with their expertise
Created by Debbie LaChusa
Last updated 4/2020
Size: 938.97 MB