Learn productivity strategies and easy-to-use tricks to help you get through everyday tasks faster and more efficiently.
What you’ll learn
- Harness the preeminent theories of productivity and time management to squeeze more time out of the day
- Use cutting-edge hacks, tips, and tricks to improve computer productivity work
- Identify time-wasters and zap them before they drain the day away
- Cut out the bad habits that cost hours in the day for no reason
- Make more time for the things that matter in life
- An open mind and readiness to learn new ways of thinking are both recommended
- No prior knowledge is required
Please Note: We have recently introduced a completely rewritten and all-new version of this course for 2020 – we suggest you choose “Become a Speed Demon 2” to get the latest edition!
This course will teach you the most cutting-edge tips and tricks for productivity, automation, and efficiency, so that you can do more work in less time and have more time for the things that matter in life.
What would you do to have just one more hour in the day? Two hours? How about 3?
The sad truth is that most of us simply don’t have enough time in our daily lives to get through everything we need to do. Much less the things we want to do.
In this course from best-selling instructor Jonathan Levi, author of the blockbuster course “Become a SuperLearner,” you will learn how to reclaim enough time to do just that – and so much more.
For the last 10 years, your instructor Jonathan Levi has developed a series of techniques, tips, tricks, and strategies to overcome a near superhuman workload.
From juggling a multimillion dollar business while engaged as a full time student, to running multiple companies at the same time, to leading a jam-packed travel, social, and educational calendar that would make some people’s heads spin.
How is this possible, and how can you, too, learn to Become a Speed Demon?
The course starts out with a great foundation in theory, training you on the philosophies behind efficiency, productivity, and “speeding up.”
Armed with these theories and strategies, the course then dives into more nuts-and-bolts recommendations on how to speed up some of the most time-intensive activities we each do every day; working at the computer, cooking and fitness, interactions with others, and other general inefficiencies.
The course takes a holistic approach to productivity and efficiency, arming you with the mindset to kick butt and speed up every aspect of your productive and creative life, in order to make time for the things that really matter.
With that said, this course, as with the instructor’s other courses, will evolve, grow, and improve based on your feedback, so get your front-row seat today!
Who this course is for:
- Students who feel they need an extra hour in the day
- Students who feel that certain activities such as computer work, cooking, or communications take longer than necessary
- Students who wish to learn about the important theories of productivity, but don’t have time to read 10 books about it!
Created by Jonathan Levi, SuperHuman Academy®
Last updated 7/2019
English, French [Auto-generated], 10 more
Size: 1.61 GB