Asking questions connects and engages; deepens & strengthens our relationships. Good questions reduce tension & conflict
What you’ll learn
- develop stronger relationships based on mutual understanding
- probe for deeper understanding of issues causing stress and tension
- identify and rectify your bad habits that may be accidentally causing communication problems in relationships
- gain higher levels of trust and respect in your relationships
- listen with a new found clarity
- understand how different types of questions impact conversations
- use questions to deeply understand the motives and actions of others.
- something to take notes with
- the desire to build better stronger relationships
- an open mind
- know people you would like to understand better
Relationships: we all want better professional and personal relationships. Improving your questioning skills is a powerful way to build stronger, better relationships. That’s why, according to Anthony Robbins, successful people ask better questions.
Asking questions is a critical communication skill that most of us pay little attention to. It is the linchpin to building stronger relationships, both professionally and personally. Learn to understand others before making, and acting on, inaccurate judgments that end up making things worse rather than better.
Ask better questions and you will develop:
- open, more trusting relationships
- a deeper understanding of others and their perspectives
- a way to stop judging and start listening
- decisions based on information rather then assumption
- reduced levels of tension and conflict
1575+ students have recognized the positive difference strong questioning skills will make to their relationships.
***** Even asking question is an art. It’s short and concise and I’ve learned a lot. Thanks for the course – Chris Tamin *****
You will learn:
To stop judging people and start listening to others.
Key questions types and their uses
Common question traps we fall into everyday
How to sequence questions to fully understand
What to listen for and why it is critical to success
Explore the different types of questions and the impact they have on your conversations. Eliminate problem questions from your repertoire and replace them with questions that build rapport and help you gain a deeper understanding of the other person. Avoid the everyday traps that most of us don’t even realize we are making.
Learn what to listen for as people answer your questions and how to keep the conversation focused on the important issues.
Develop better questioning skills and you’ll be amazed at the impact it has and the positive responses you get.
This course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and lifetime access to course material, including updates and additions. You will receive a certificate of completion on finishing the course.
Courses can be accessed on computers, iOS devices and Android making it easy to learn anytime in any place.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants stronger relationships
- Anyone who wishes to understand others better
- Anyone who wants to reduce stress, tension and conflict in their relationships.
Created by Richard Lock
Last updated 10/2019
English, French [Auto-generated], 5 more
Size: 789.44 MB