Build a fully automated trading bot on a shoestring budget. Learn quantitative analysis of financial data using python.
Automate steps like extracting data, performing technical and fundamental analysis, generating signals, backtesting, API integration etc.
You will learn how to code and back test trading strategies using python. The course will also give an introduction to relevant python libraries required to perform quantitative analysis.
The USP of this course is delving into API trading and familiarizing students with how to fully automate their trading strategies.
You can expect to gain the following skills from this course
- Extracting daily and intraday data for free using APIs and web-scraping
- Working with JSON data
- Incorporating technical indicators using python
- Performing thorough quantitative analysis of fundamental data
- Value investing using quantitative methods
- Visualization of time series data
- Measuring the performance of your trading strategies
- Incorporating and backtesting your strategies using python
- API integration of your trading script
- Sentiment Analysis
Who this course is for:
- traders looking to automate strategies and building automated trading stations, data scientists seeking to work with financial data, anyone curious about quantitative analysis
- Intermediate level expertise in python
- high school level familiarity with mathematics and statistics
- Basic understanding of equity/forex trading
Last updated 10/2019
Size: 10.5 GB