Phrasal verbs are vocabulary & you NEED them for English language conversation!
What you’ll learn
- Complete the course to:
- – DOMINATE English conversation
- – Use and understand native level (C2) spoken English
- – Never be confused watching TV, reading, or talking with natives
- Not recommended for complete beginners
- Some adult expressions & vocabulary may not be suitable for young children
- – You will do the reviews
Enroll to become the master of English conversation you’ve always dreamed of!
Join now for:
- Video dictionary of the 300+ most important phrasal verbs in the English language
- New video each week!
- Phrasal verbs that are necessary to understand real conversations
- Fluent (C2) vocabulary you need to use in spoken English
- Formal vocabulary to speak with clients and colleagues at work, and with students and professors in the classroom
- Informal vocabulary to speak with clients and colleagues outside of work, and with students and professors outside of the classroom
ATTENTION: There is some adult vocabulary in this course that might not be suitable for children,
as lectures may include discussion of informal phrasal verbs and other expressions meant for adult learners.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for you if:
- – You want fluent spoken English
- – Advanced conversational vocabulary
- – Understand informal English
- – Never be confused in English conversation
Created by For Your English
Last updated 4/2019
Size: 2.41 GB