Become a leader in both business and in life! Learn leadership communication, vision sharing, team building and more
What you’ll learn
- Learn From A Top Rated Instructor Who Has Been Teaching On Udemy Since 2013 and Taught Over 100,000 Students!
- Leadership Roles
- Skillsets Of A Leader
- Management Skills
- Everyday Life Leadership
- Skills Development
- Team Building
- Vision Sharing
- Game Plan Development
- And Much More!
- A passion to bettering yourself as a leader
- No special tools are needed
- Commitment to learning
Are You Moving Up The Corporate Ladder?
Is Your Goal To Manage a Team or Department Eventually?
Do You Recognize That Being A Leader Is Far More Powerful Than Being A Manager?
Do You Feel You Have The Ability or Desire To Lead a Team But Don’t Know How To Get Them To Follow?
Have You Recently Been Promoted To A Position That Involves Greater Responsibilities Including Leading a Team?
If You Answered “Yes” To Any Of The Above, Look No Further. This Is The Course For You!
*** Updated in January 2021 with new content! ***
Enroll today and join the 100,000+ successful students I have taught as a Top Rated Udemy instructor!
Three reasons to TAKE THIS COURSE right now:
- You get lifetime access to lectures, including all new lectures, assignments, quizzes and downloads
- You can ask me questions and see me respond to every single one of them thoroughly!
- You will are being taught by a professional with a proven track record of success!
- Bonus reason: Udemy has a 30 day 100% money back guarantee if for some reason you don’t enjoy the course!
Andrew N. says “Fantastic course, I really went from thinking leadership was similar to management, to learning being a leader is so much more. Leadership skills definitely can be taught and learned, and Chris goes into detail on everything one would need to be a well rounded leader. Definitely enjoyed the course.”
Why You Should Take This Course With Me:
Leaders are made, not born! While we all believe that the “natural born leader” types have it easy, they actually spent time developing their leadership skills, just as you will also. With this course we are going to provide you a step by step guide to developing your leadership abilities and ultimately be one of those natural born leaders yourself (except now we know the secret!).
In this course we will cover practical strategies and surefire methods for developing your own personal leadership style. You’ll be able to identify opportunities to use your new skill set, be able to lead with communication, encouragement and promotion, assemble and maintain top notch teams and run effective teams who buy into your vision.
What We Do In The Course:
- Learn the step by step approach to becoming an effective leader
- Understand the mission and responsibilities of a true leader
- Learn the skill set a leader needs to have
- Discuss how to distinguish between being a manager and a leader
- Learn how to apply leadership in both business and in your personal life
- Learn vision development and how to effectively share it
- Learn team development and leadership
- And much more! This course is an extensive road map to learning leadership
At any point if you have a question, please feel free to ask through the course forum, I’d be happy to answer any and all questions.
***CLICK “BUY NOW” AND LEARN EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT LEADERSHIP! ***
About The Instructor
Chris Benjamin, MBA & CFO is a seasoned professional with over 25 years experience in accounting, finance, financial reporting, small business and CRM systems. Having spent the first 10 years of my career in corporate settings with both large and small companies, I learned a lot about the accounting process, managing accounting departments, financial reporting, external reporting to board of directors and the Securities and Exchange Commission, and working with external auditors.
The following 10+ years I decided to go into CFO Consulting, working with growing companies and bringing CFO level experience to companies. I help implement proper best business practices in accounting and finance, consult on implementation of accounting systems, implementing accounting procedures, while also still fulfilling the CFO roll for many of my clients which includes financial reporting, auditing, working with investors, financial analysis and much more.
Thank you for signing up for this course on Udemy. I look forward to being your instructor for this course and many more!
Chris Benjamin, Instructor, CFO & MBA
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wanting to learn proper leadership skills
- Current leaders who want to take their leadership to the next level
- Anyone who is in a management position
- Anyone who wants to expand their life skillset – being a leader applies to everyone
Created by Chris Benjamin, MBA & CFO
Last updated 11/2020
Size: 3.57 GB